Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Pinterest Manners

This one is for the road ;-)  I had one of my Pinterest pins posted to someone's "Um . . . That's Strange" board.  Then I realized how easy it is to criticize from afar.  Therefore, I created this jpg so that anyone, anywhere who get's their artwork, crafts, or photos pinned to a "That's Stupid" or "That's Strange" board can respond with this pin.  Below is my friendly little list of Pinterest Manners.

Pinterest Manners
  1. If you don't like it, don't pin it.
  2. If you don't like it, don't repin it.
  3. If you can make it better, do it cheaper, or think it's a rip off, don't pin it.
  4. If you hate the company that someone pinned products from, don't pin it.
  5. If you don't like it, don't comment on it.
  6. If you can make it better, do it cheaper, or think it's a rip off, don't comment on it.
  7. If you hate the company that someone pinned products from, don't comment on it.
  8. Don't create a board labeled "I hate this," "That's Strange," or "That's Stupid" and pin people's personal photos, crafts, and artwork in the boards.  It's just rude.
  9. Listen to your mamma, "if you ain't got nothing nice to say, don't say nothing at all!"

1 comment:

Thank you so much for visiting my blog! I love reading your comments and I hope you will visit again soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...